Driveway Cleaning in Brisbane
From time to time, cleaning your driveway becomes an exercise that you just don’t want to tackle. Here at Waterworx Pressure Cleaning and Driveway Cleaning Brisbane, we’ll take care of it for you.
Domestic driveway sizes generally range from 55m2 to up to 1500m2. These are predominantly made of concrete in one form, or another e.g. stencilled, stamped, plain, coloured, exposed aggregate (Pebblecrete). Clay pavers are another commonly used driveway surface, and they all have one thing in common, they get dirty!
Restore the look of your driveway with professional driveway cleaning in Brisbane!
- Free, no-obligation quote
- Commercial grade high pressure cleaning
- Over 20 years of industry experience
- We are fully insured
- Environment-friendly chemical treatments
Why Choose Commercial Driveway Pressure Cleaning in Brisbane?
Have you ever tried to high pressure clean a driveway that is 100m2 in size with a domestic size Gerni or Karcher cleaner?
It takes days to clean an area of that size. Cleaning driveways with a domestic high-pressure cleaner will never clean that well. We recommend a commercial high-pressure cleaner used in conjunction with a chemical treatment. This will clean a driveway properly!
Here at Waterworx Pressure Cleaning & Driveway Cleaning Brisbane, we use high powered, high flow rotary cleaners in combination with a spray application of specially formulated chemicals. This is designed to penetrate deep into the pours of the driveway surface, flushing out the live contaminants such as algae and mould. It’s this treatment that will give you that 100% clean look.
Here are a few examples of our professional driveway cleaning work in Brisbane
Additional Driveway Services in Brisbane
With stamped, stencilled or coloured concrete driveways, it’s very likely that you’ll need to have it sealed with our Pro Seal concrete sealer after cleaning, to bring it back to new and reduce the frequency of re-cleaning.
If the paint on your painted driveway has faded over the years, you may need our colour addition service. For driveways that are plain grey concrete or pebble-crete, our treatment and good high pressure driveway cleaning may be all that’s needed.
Why You Should Choose Our Driveway Cleaning Services
While you may be tempted to use a domestic pressure cleaner to clean your driveway yourself, there are so many reasons why our driveway pressure cleaning service is a far better option for you.
- Save Time – When will you get the time to clean your driveway yourself? Allow us to do it for you instead. We have the right equipment and the know how to clean and improve your driveway properly, so it looks like new again.
- Commercial Grade Equipment – A domestic pressure cleaner just won’t cut it, particularly for longer driveways. Not only will the cleaning process take much longer with a domestic pressure cleaner, but the results will be less impressive too. You simply can’t beat the quality cleaning result commercial equipment provides.
- Future Proof Your Driveway – With our driveway cleaning service paired with repainting and sealing, we have all the driveway services you need to improve the look and function of your driveway for the long term.
- Friendly and Professional Service – Not only do we turn up to do the job on time, but we are always friendly and treat your property with care and respect. We’re glad you chose us to clean your driveway, and we will always do an excellent job you’ll be happy with.
- Experience – We’ve cleaned and improved all kinds of driveways over the years, so no matter what type of driveway you have, we’ll know exactly how to clean it and advise whether painting and resealing is a service that you would benefit from.
Driveway Cleaning Services FAQ
Most domestic pressure washers simply won’t be able to cut it for larger jobs. For heavy-duty cleaning, special machinery operated by skilled professionals is a must to get the cleaning quality you desire.
You also waste time trying to clean a driveway and ultimately end up with a sub-par result. If you simply don’t have time to spare, you’re far better off letting us take care of it for you. We always use the right tools and will get the job done quickly and with a high quality result.
Be wary of people offering to clean your driveway with a high-pressure cleaner for cheap. Most of the time, they won’t have the correct insurance, so if your driveway gets damaged, it could end up costing you a lot of money. They may also use interior cleaning techniques and commercial chemicals that simply shouldn’t be used and could even result in harm to your property or family.
Here at Waterworx, we are fully insured and hold over two decades of experience. We give you peace of mind and a service that offers excellent value for the price you pay.
When looking for driveway pressure cleaners in Brisbane, ask these questions:
- Do they have generous liability insurance?
- Do they use high-quality pressure cleaning machines and chemical cleaners?
- How long have they been cleaning driveways for?
- Do they know the right way to clean your driveway?
We can remove gum from your driveway very easily with our pressure washing service. As for oil stains, pressure washing alone will not necessarily remove oil stains completely.
But with the right techniques and commercial cleaning products used, we can make these oil stains as light as possible. A special dry-cleaning method can even be applied to stains on porous concrete. This will help to dissolve the oil after pressure washing further.